Vacation!

We are off for the Oregon coast our very favorite place to play!  We have traveled to the area for the last 25 years.  I can hardly wait....a long drive, but worth it.

I have scheduled a few posts for while I am away and intend to check in whenever I have an internet connection.  Have fun cooking...I know I will enjoy some great seafood and look forward to sharing some new recipes upon my return.


This is the Hecate Head Lighthouse on the central Oregon coast.


This is just by the South Jetty outside of Florence, OR.  We have caught many dungeness crab from this pier and are looking forward to catching some more.


This is the view from my "fishing bench"!  I hear the trout are running strong.  Unfortunately, we will be there too early for the salmon run through the lake.  I can make due....there are perch and bass in abundance, too!

Be back soon.


Comments

  1. Have a great time and I'll look forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip and I hope the fish are biting:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time - that first pic is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun..It looks gorgeous.Enjoy the break..the scenery..the food..the camera and each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhh....I see we have something in common...our love of the west coast. Of course, mine is a bit further north but so similar. Haven't been around for a while but I see you are busy as usual. Hope you have a terrific holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great pictures. Have a fabulous time and don't worry about blogging. Just relax!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we live in vancouver washington but go to the places you will be regularly in the winter when no one seems to frequent unless you live there! love the area, we are having 90 plus days the first time in over one full year, escaping to the Oregon coast sounds great it never gets hot there where you are to go, love the Hecate Lighthouse, it is so beautiful, enjoy your fish and enjoy your vacation, the most beautiful places in Oregon are on the central coast and near and by Florence..enjoy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a great time....This looks cool and it looks COOL!

    Bring back some good recipes...
    blessings,
    shug

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your moments by the sea. Oh I just love the coast of Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun...you are certainly heading off to a wonderful place!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're in my neighborhood! I hadn't read this one, and when I took the walk with you, it didn't look like Morro Bay so I wondered where you were!I know you are having a glorious time. xoA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts