There are some requirements when one receives the award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (Done!)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (Done!)
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. (Done!)
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know. (See below, done!)
5. Nominate other Kreativ Bloggers. (See below, done!)
6. Post links to the blogs you nominate. (Done!)
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that they have been nominated. (Complete!)
Seven things about me that folks might not know....most bloggers don't really know me so I have an open field!
1) I spent one summer (June - September) studying in India at the University of Delhi. This was part of a course through the University of Southern California. I was there with a group of teachers and administrators. My focus was the role of the woman in Indian society.
2) As part of that trip I had the opportunity to go around the world. What an awesome experience!
3) I have a great fear of snakes.
4) The sound of flowing water is relaxing for me....the ocean waves crashing, the water rolling over the rocks in the nearby river, and the RAIN!
5) I love to kayak with my husband.
6) Cooking is relaxing for me.
7) I love to sew and lately have been making small quilts.
I am pleased to have the opportunity to nominate other bloggers for this award. This is difficult but I tried to narrow the field by checking out if others accept awards or have this award just as Kate at Serendipity did. It seemed a logical thing to do.
I had a hard time with this one....I have so many feeds coming in on Google Reader that it is not easy to narrow it down! I would like to nominate a few blogs that I follow and totally enjoy!
Queen B at Cozy Kitchen by the Sea
Michelle at Big Black Dog
Penny at Lake Lure Cottage
Suzie at Munch + Nibble
Debby at A Feast for the Eyes
Thank you, Kate, you made my day!