Pumpkin Buttermilk Bundt Cake

Last week I was visiting Sarah's blog, All Our Fingers in the Pie, and found a recipe that she had posted earlier in the month.  Having just gotten home from our Rhine River cruise I was anxious to start cooking and knew it had to be something that said it is "fall".  Her Pumpkin Buttermilk Bundt Cake did just that!   She said that the cake was delicate and light...she was right.  This is a very nice cake.  Just perfect for a cool day and a cup of tea or coffee.


The tough part for me is going to be finding the restraint to keep from eating the whole thing!  The recipe is here at Sarah's blog.  Take a look.  I know that she would love to have you visit.  She is always cooking up delightful things to share.


The only thing that I did differently is that I sprinkled some sanding sugar on the glaze.  I haven't decided if that was a good thing or better left for something else.  The cake is delicious and that is all that matters!!


Yum!

Comments

  1. Wow. What spectacular photos. This is the month for pumpkin. I see it everywhere, even in my own kitchen. I'm going now to check out the recipe.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug! Glad you enjoyed the cake. Your pictures are wonderful, BTW

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could I not put this on the fall dessert menu? Yum!

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, they have fall written all over them, and that cake, well I know I would have no self control!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found u thru foodblogs and am i glad!!
    What a delightful cake with lovely pics!!
    I love seeing pumpkins all over space!
    So holiday and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmmmmyum, yum!!! Looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and delicious looking. I'd love a bite for breakfast this morning. What a great seasonal creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the photo with the berries and had an eye on that cake too... a little reticent after I forgot the baking powder in my last bundt... very flat! This just looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely moist cake, Kate! And who doesn't love pumpkin??

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful pumpkin cake! It looks so moist and delicious! Welcome back from your trip - can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts