Saturday, July 4, 2009

Cheesecake Pop Celebration!


Today is my youngest daughter's birthday! I can't believe how quickly she has grown and become such a lovely young woman.

For her birthday she wanted to make the Cheesecake Pops that Bakerella posted. I had served them as dessert for Father's Day and they were a hit! The pops are so rich that one is the perfect dessert serving! (Especially after eating a few that couldn't quite stay on the stick and were less than beautiful.)

Yesterday the Birthday Girl decided that making some with red, white and blue sprinkles would be a good idea. We had a great time. They aren't perfect...but, practice makes perfect and I don't mind practicing making these!

The step by step explanation on Bakerella's blog is clear so I won't repeat it here. I would like to know how she gets hers so perfect!


These are fun to make! Kids of all ages enjoy playing in chocolate and sprinkles!

2 comments:

  1. these look supper! happy belated bday to your daughter and america~

    ReplyDelete
  2. How festive is this!!! I have all the stuff but have never tried Bakerella's recipe. You've given me a push to try it. I know my grandchildren would love cake on a stick.

    Happy Birthday wishes to your precious girl.

    ReplyDelete